We're SRA Compliant
The Solicitors’ Regulation Authority sets out clear standards for outsourcing operational functions that are critical to the delivery of legal activities (O (7.10)).
As a provider of outsourced Telephone Answering and PA services, we at YourLawfirmReception have made it our job to find out:
• what the SRA requires
• what we need to do to keep you, our client, compliant
• what we can help you to do to keep you compliant
As your provider of Telephone Answering and PA services, YourLawFirmReception is equally bound by the duty of client confidentiality. Our systems and processes are designed to keep client information confidential and our contract explicitly sets out an undertaking relating to confidentiality. The contract also provides:
• for supervision, review and improvement of services
• explicit authority for the SRA to inspect records
• for a named person responsible for managing the account, together with a provision
for us to deliver reports to you as agreed
All in accordance with (O (7.10)), YourLawfirmReception staff are fully trained on the relevant parts of the SRA Handbook and how that affects the way that they can deal with clients on your behalf.
Registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under registration No. ZA200145